Pages

Jan 28, 2016

The 40 Years of Comics Project - Day 338: The Warlord #30, February 1980


Short post this evening. I'm still making my way through The Warlord, and I'm still loving it, though I have to say that this issue's art was a bit....well, it seemed a bit amateur, actually. There were some moments that looked like they were drawn by someone with only a little facility in human anatomy, rather than Grell's usual practiced hand. I should check to see if it's a different inker, as that might explain things.

War appears to be coming to Skataris, and I'm excited to see Morgan as leader in war. I haven't read the early issues of the series, in which he leads a slave rebellion and earns the title of Warlord, so this'll be my first exposure to Morgan the general. I'm sure it'll be excellent.

More tomorrow. Onward!

No comments: