Pages

Apr 5, 2015

Live-Post: Reorganizing my comic collection, Sunday, April 5, 2015 @ 17:26

My shoulders hurt. Already.

Collectors, you know that shuffling of comics you have to do from box to box to make room, where you have to gauge whether or not you've left enough room to flip through, and you seem to go back and forth through your collection scrimping and scraping for room to house these frakkin' 6 books from THE LETTER B!!!

Sorry. Having trouble making room up there in the early alphabet. And I don't want to end up in box 20 with a few inches of space that really needs to be in box 3. I'll quit if that's the case. Too bad Battlebooks. (I just googled around for a link to Battlebooks, and I couldn't find anything. Weird. They're like those Lost Worlds gamebooks, but in comics form and with comic characters. Shi vs. Captain America. That sort of thing.)

Okay, see you in 15.

No comments: