Pages

Apr 5, 2015

Live-Post: Reorganizing my comic collection, Sunday, April 5, 2015 @ 18:59

I've just moved all the end boxes of the Storage collection back into place, and I'm starting on the separate Superman and Batman-related titles collections. I was right, there was no room for those last few letters. Since we've moved here, I've been slowly upgrading my longboxes into drawer boxes (I'll make that into a link later), which make accessing the collection much easier. I'm hoping to get a few more with some research money I've just been awarded.

Still sitting at 9996. Surely there's four people who haven't read my ramblings about comic collecting today who really should.

The Superman stuff is fun. I always want to sit down and read about 10 Superman comics when I'm flipping through them. Some of the old 60s and 70s stuff is super-weird. I've yet to give that era of Batman a fair go, but I feel overdosed on Batman a lot of the time. Like Wolverine at Marvel.

Okay, back to it. Dinner time soon.

No comments: