Pages

Apr 5, 2015

Live-Post: Reorganizing my comic collection, Sunday, April 5, 2015 @ 18:39

Got held up. My Mum called. She calls every Sunday and we chat and do a trivia quiz from the Toronto Star. The whole family does it, and then at Christmas we tally up the results and see who's won. It's usually my youngest brother Peter. He has a remarkable mind for useless trivia. Or my Dad. I think my middle brother, Kevin, won once. My Mum and I are happy to participate. (that was sarcastic. A bit).

So here's something interesting. Right now, at about twenty to six on April 5th, 2015, my blog is 4 views away from 10000. I'm pretty happy with that. I know, in the grand scheme of things, that's a drop in the bucket compared to a lot of bigger blogging sites and bloggers, but the fact that anything, even a list of links, that I've shared is of interest to even one person, let alone 10000 is pretty amazing.

I'm hoping it'll tick over soon. I've been watching all day. Yep. My life is just that exciting.

In collection news, I'm rapidly running out of space. I think T - Z might have to wait until I get a new box or two.

No comments: