Pages

Apr 6, 2016

The 40 Years of Comics Project - Day 407: Alpha Flight v.1 #19, February 1985

http://www.comics.org/issue/39686/

For the life of me, I cannot figure out who ever thought that high heels as part of a superhero costume could ever work.

I almost feel like that's all I want to say about this issue. There's a neat time-travel story, the introduction of Talisman, and a nice little dedication to the City of Calgary in celebration of its centennial, but not much substance to the story. Considering the antagonist was one of the SEVEN GREAT BEASTS!!!!, it goes down fairly easily.

And again, high heeled superhero costume.

Well, I've said it before, and I will undoubtedly say it again - they can't all be winners. Though I did crack a smile when reading the last word in this issue:


No comments: