Pages

Mar 8, 2016

The 40 Years of Comics Project - Day 378: 7 Guys of Justice #5, February 2001


I spent this evening drinking with a dear friend at the Last Defense Lounge, a bar run by the Graduate Students Association at U of C. It was a lovely evening, full of laughter, literature, and libations.

When we called it a night, I went back to my office and read today's comic. I know I've waxed lyrical about this series pretty much every time I've included an issue in the Project, but it really is that good. One of the great tragedies of comics in the early 2000s is that this comic vanished. Do yourself a favour and, if you can, find it and read it.

Today, the 7 Guys, plus Matt Mason, Dogsitter, take on Bad Art, mob boss and poorly drawn character, to save the mother of Johnny Explode.

It really doesn't get much better.

More 7 Guys tomorrow!

No comments: