Pages

Apr 9, 2018

The 40 Years of Comics Project - Day 1139: X-Men: Phoenix - Legacy of Fire #2, August 2003


(It occurred to me that I should have read a Star Wars comic yesterday. Find out why!)

I have a confession to make. When I sat down to write these comics up as contingency comics (the ones I keep in stock just in case I forget, or run out of time one day), I may have gotten a little bit high. (Disclaimer: I legally possess marijuana for medical reasons). But, to be honest, I think that's the best state for me to be in in trying to be objective about this series.

Like, seriously, look at that.

It occurred to me not long after I'd picked up the last issue of this series that I needed (oh, did I forget to mention that I actually tracked this one down over a couple of years?) that the person who was editor on this title, C.B. Cebulski, is now Editor in Chief of Marvel Comics.

Part of me is terrified and part of me can't wait to see what weirdness we get.

More to come...

No comments: